WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: Try our Columbia River Chapter Website:

Default Try our Columbia River Chapter Website:

Try our Northwest Chapter website:

http://columbiariver.shortwingpiperclub.org/
    Last edited by Phil; 09-07-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Phil, that is a nice Chapter Website. I would like to see more info. on Websites like this. Thanks

Fred Mayes
    Pacer N7478K

Fred, The lower window on that front page of columbiariverSWPC.org is a google group re-mailing page. There is an option to embed the Google Group window in another website and that is how it was accomplished. Ask your website provider how to do that.
    Note - It is free to use a Google Group but the user has to have gmail account to use it. (That is how they make their money - more users to show ads to.) Then the user can assign their favorite email address to receive forwarded messages from your group. A little complicated to set up but the future of SWPC lies in the next generation for whom this is not complicated! Chuckle...

Note for those reading this much later. We may lose this ability since we have to move site providers but our Google Group still exists just it may not be embedded in the columbiariverSWPC.org site.

Phil, I don't know if you saw the SWPC 2015 Convention at Branson last year, but the SWPC Website was not usable so I asked my Daughter Laura if she could set up a Convention Website for the Convention and she did in one Sunday afternoon. If we hadn't of done that we would not of had any info about the Convention except through the SWPC News which is not quick enough since we just get the News quarterly. I might see if she can do this again and I will get in contact with the new Web Master (Ira Rampil) and I am sure he can help on this.
    SWPC's Website has been very slow but it is improving. Ira has big plans for the Web and I hope SWPC members will use it.
    Thanks for the Info.

Fred Mayes
    Pacer N7478K

Good information. Thank you.

Hi Phil!
    Nice job on the web site!
    Just back from Lakeland and had a chance to peek ��

I'm on a few mailing lists myself, but I prefer not to get all
    the push. I just to go to forum sites when the spirit
    moves me. Different strokes!