WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: Split Nose Cowl Mod?

Default Split Nose Cowl Mod?

I've been trying to search the forum here for some information on the mod to make the nose cowl split-able. Can anybody steer me in the right direction to a thread or post some information on the mod? Also I read that there was an article about the mod in one of the SWPC news issues. I searched through the archived ones on the website and did not find any info on the mod. Does anybody know what issue that it was in?

Thanks

Dave

The Nov. Dec. 2004 issue has some info about the split nose cowl also the Sep. Oct. 2007 issue has some info. These articles have the name of the inventor on the articles in these issues. I am reluctant to give his name or telephone number on this forum. If you put your phone number on this forum I will call you.

Fred Mayes
    Pacer N7478K

Dave MC Daver, If you have a SWPC News The split Nose Cowl Mod is advertised at the end of the Classified Adds at the top of page 120 in the Jan,Feb,Mar 2016 issue.

Fred Mayes
    Pacer N7478K

Fred, Thanks,

I replied to you on the other forum as well. Yes I have that issue of the SWPC news and found the article and the ad in misc for sale. I might get a hold of the fellow who has the ad.

Thanks

I have been trying to call the gentleman who has the add & he doesn't answer. If anyone has further info on this mod I would be grateful for the info.