WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: Tri pacer wheel strut fasteners

Default Tri pacer wheel strut fasteners

I am new to aircraft restoration. I have restored many cars but my 1954 Tri pacer will be my first attempt at an aircraft. I am starting with a non corroded airworthy metalized fuselage. I want to start by mounting the main gear.What are the correct fastners to use? Are there any drawings other than in the Pa 22's parts list available to use for reference?
    Art

Art,
    I suggest you join the SWPC if you haven't already done so. Click the home button at the top of the page and click on Sore, put your cursor on "Product Categories" and click on Join or Renew membership. The club has many resources including a drawing CD, a tools Library, and access to the Maintenance Data Depot under the Members Only area which you will have access to once you join. The drawing CD is a must if you are going to restore a plane. While it doesn't have all possible drawings, it has most of what you will need to do a good restoration. The Maintenance Data Depot has all the ADs, Service Bulletins, Service Memos and Service Letters, a listing of STCs for all the short wings and much more.

Welcome to the Short Wing world.

Tom Anderson