WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: stall warning instrument

Default stall warning instrument

Hi there,
    I want to install al stall warning in my new Pacer
    Question one: Does anybody here sell one functionable ??
    Question two (and main question): where can I find a description of the correct position in the wing ????
    Thanks Uwe

Uwe,

If you are a member of the SWPC I suggest you go to the store and purchase either the hard copy or digital copy of Tips and Techniques. There are two articles in there on the Stall Warning indicator or the Safe Flight indicator. One article was published in the March/April 1987 issue of the News and the other was published in the July/August 1995 issue of the News. I do know that the switch is available from the manufacturer, but the other parts I am not sure about unless Univair carries them.

Tom Anderson

Hi Tom,

thanks a lot for the answer.
    Yes I go buying the tips an techniques..I Need all the four I think ?
    But ist there any print or pdf or something that I can see where exactly to install in the nose of the wing. because we can cover them now but without that it stopss.

Thanks a lot Uwe

Uwe,

If you take a look at the article I mentioned in the Tips and Techniques, you will see drawings on where to place the opening in the wing leading edge. I am also including the drawings here because they can be difficult to read if you only havethe CD version of the T&T. I think these drawings give you all the information as to where to place the switch and how to adjust it.

Tom Anderson
    Attached Files Attached Files