X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stephen Lewis
    New Forumator
    • Mar 2018

New Illinois TriPacer Owner

Hello All, My name is Steve Lewis from Chillicothe, Il. I fly out of C75 Lacon, Il. I just purchased a really nice PA22-150 and am pretty excited about it. I was looking for an airplane that would be fun for me and a time builder for my son, who is enrolled in the flight program at Western Michigan University. I think this plane will work well for that.
    So, I am happy to be a TriPacer owner and look forward to meeting a bunch of you all in the near future.
  • Fred Mayes
    SWPC Secretary
    • Oct 2013

Stephen, it is good to hear from you and you are excited to be a new owner of a Tri-Pacer. The members of the Short Wing Piper Club are excited also and would like for you to join the SWPC if you have not already done that.
    The SWPC is having our annual Convention get together June 25-28 in Grayling, Mi. This would not be very far from you.
    Garry Butler is in charge of the Convention and has a lot of info on the SWPC Website: shortwingpiperclub.org
    If you need more information come back on this forum and let us know.

Fred Mayes
    Pacer N7478K
    SWPC Board Member

Comment

• ysifly2
      Novice Forumator
      • Jul 2010

Steve.. congrats on the new short wing. I'm not too far from you, based at 1C8 Rockford, IL.. if you get up this way let me know would love to meet up. Hopefully we'll see you out and about as the weather improves and the $100 pancake breakfasts start up again. :-)
      speaking of... if we don't meet before, plan to fly up to 1C8 on May 6th for EAA Chapter 22 annual fly'in breakfast and look me up.

Bryan

Comment

• Srlewis
        New Forumator
        • Mar 2018

Bryan,
        Thanks for the invite, I will try to get up there. I am planning to load up on the $100 pancakes this summer, I hope to meet up with you.
        Steve

Comment

• dsimpson
          Journeyman Forumator
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Stephen Lewis
          Hello All, My name is Steve Lewis from Chillicothe, Il. I fly out of C75 Lacon, Il. I just purchased a really nice PA22-150 and am pretty excited about it. I was looking for an airplane that would be fun for me and a time builder for my son, who is enrolled in the flight program at Western Michigan University. I think this plane will work well for that.
          So, I am happy to be a TriPacer owner and look forward to meeting a bunch of you all in the near future.
          Hi Steve
          I own 55 pa22 150 hp.Works really well.Live near Madison Wisc. Flew to oshkosh again this year.Camped with plane.Aside from the challenges getting in it was great.Next year fly it to air adventure.
          Dan Simpson
          Waunakee Wisconsin

Comment

Working...