WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: control cable photos

Default control cable photos

Does anyone have photographs of the control cables in a PA 22 150?
    Sure would be a big help putting this one together . I have all new cables and pulleys and fairleads .
    The airelon interconnect cable assembly routing would be great. The parts and owners manuals do not really show a picture only a drawing that leaves a lot to be desired..
    Thank you

I don't have any photos, but if you purchase the drawing CD from the Club, the complete fuselage drawing #14696 shows how the cables are run. Tracing the cable routing through on that drawing can be difficult, gut there are other drawings on the CD that show other sections of the cable routing. The Utility Kit Installation drawing #14926 does show how the interconnect cables to the rudder are connected. The connections to the cabin loop are somewhat more complex. I haven't found a good drawing that shows that installation. If you are a member of the Club, give one of the Tech Advisors a call for answers to your specific questions.

I second Tom's suggestion to having the drawing CD, saves lots of head scratching. Tried to post a link to a photo album of the disassembly of a Tri-Pacer with lots of detailed pictures but the website won't let me post a link.

Thank you Tom and Steve
    The album that Steve mentioned what is the name for it and where is it located
    Thank you
    Richard

I tried to Private Message you but that won't work either. I guess some issues from the launch of the new website. You can email me direct. Steve (at sign) shortwingpipers.org won't let me include my email address either.

Steve,

Some options have changed on the forum and I am not sure why. I have tried to correct some of them, but I have neither the knowledge or the skill to resolve them. Some of them may have been exacerbated by the installation of the new web site but that shouldn't happen because it's in a separate directory. None the less, we are working to resolve the issues.

Tom Anderson

I feel your pain Tom. We just had an issue with pictures size upload from Apple devices on ShortWingPipers.org which was above my paygrade. Luckily our partner is an expert at that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AKAV8TR View Post
    Thank you Tom and Steve
    The album that Steve mentioned what is the name for it and where is it located
    Thank you
    Richard
    They got the forum fixed.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/KiMCKbvk8udw7y1PA
    http://www.shortwingpipers.org/forum...-cable-routing
    Last edited by Steve Pierce; 12-15-2018 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling