PDA

View Full Version : return offender

Eagleavn
04-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Good Morning to all my fellow SWP fanatics:

I bought my first PA-22 in 1987ish. I used it to complete my PPL and build time for my Instrument and Commercial ratings. I loved that airplane. Fast forward to March 2013 when i found my newest, bestest Tri-Pacer ever (N8767D) :). I have gotten firmly attached to this one of a kind aircraft. The previous owner and his mechanic were meticulous in maintaining and rebuilding her. As a long time A&P myself (26 years), i canít say enough good things about how they took care of the airplane.
I live in Fredericksburg,VA and hope to help get the Va. Chapter started agian soon. My life is upside down right now with a million families things going on, but i would really like to get the Chapter going.

My e-mail is eagleavn@verizon.net or Cell number is 540-847-7340 if you need to reach me.

Thanks to all,
Lloyd Perkins

Kurts
04-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Lloyd, I'm going to send this to Adolph Svec, our chapter coordinator. Congrats on the new airplane, post some pictures! :)

Kurt

Kurts
04-30-2013, 01:26 AM
Lloyd, can you please confirm your email address? Adolph attempted to email you and it didn't go through. Thanks!

Kurt

Eagleavn
04-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Lloyd, I'm going to send this to Adolph Svec, our chapter coordinator. Congrats on the new airplane, post some pictures! :)

Kurt

Sure...
eagleavn@verizon.net