PDA

View Full Version : 1957 PA 22-20 owner

Doug
11-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Just became member a couple months ago and just got on forum. Bought new plane to me 1957 PA 22-20 and getting my pilot license in it. Fred Took on this task and is sure by now has has second thoughts about taking on this task. Have included a couple of pictures. Many thanks to Fred for helping me find it an Alan for selling it to me. Also just installed new led strobes from aircraft spruce sextant nav system and they are great. Tried to upload video but would not allow.

walt.buskey
11-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Welcome! I'm in the same boat, but haven't done much pilot stuff... spent the better part of the last year fixin'. Mine's a '56 TP. Walt

Doug
11-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Needing some paint work on the tail section can any one recommend anybody in the southwest Mo. Area.

Jim Hann
11-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Doug,

Alan is a great guy, I bought the spare wings he had rebuilt but didn't get installed on 10D. Beautiful workmanship. Hopefully when Alan gets fully settled in Houston we can coax him on here. Like Fred and others he is very knowledgeable on Shortwings. He has a Vagabond he will be restoring.

Doug
11-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Jim it's nice to hear Alan got his wings sold and you are the new owner of some nice wings. When you get them installed please send pictures.