PDA

View Full Version : Colt Owner from Kansas

oldsacguy
10-23-2018, 10:30 PM
I've been an owner of a 1961 Colt (4851Z) for 10 years but a member of the SWPC for only a year. Never really got involved in forums before but being in need of some expert advice on maintenance required on my aircraft I started browsing thru these post and was amazed of the diversity of Piper owners. I myself have an Air Force past flying on tankers doing my business in the back of the plane. After retiring I wanted to continue to be a part of aviation so I got my private license 15 years ago. Probably like most of you I don't get to fly as much as I would like but hope to change that soon. I hope to hear from some of you members (like I mentioned earlier, I have some maintenance questions) and meet up with you at a fly-in in the future.

Fred Mayes
10-24-2018, 09:29 AM
It is good you joined the SWPC. The SWPC can help if you have question about maintenance or other things about aviation. You did not give your name or where you live in Kansas, but as you probably already know the 2019 Convention is in Wichita so you will be close. I hope you are making plans to attend. This is a good way to get to know the SWPC and some of the member.

Fred Mayes
Pacer N7478K
SWPC Board Member

oldsacguy
10-24-2018, 06:39 PM
Sorry, my name is Randy and I live southeast of Wichita in a rural area. I did see from your website the conference is in Wichita and I am planning on attending. Hope to meet a lot of you there.