X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank Green
    Master Forumator
    • Sep 2005

Covention Info?

I am looking forward to next years convention in Kingston Ontario and a couple of months ago emailed the Canadian Chapter president. Got a reply that it will be around the forth of July, and that they are working on further plans. I vaction on the Saint Lawerewnce river every year about that time and reservations can get tough. Any body got any info? Don't see anything here on the web site nor in the mag. yet.
    Aviationaholic
  • Frank Green
    Master Forumator
    • Sep 2005

I see in the magazine yesterday the dates are July 3-6 but. A very busy time for that region. There will be many things to do and see besides the convention. Make your reservations early if planning to go.
    Aviationaholic

Comment

• Frank Green
      Master Forumator
      • Sep 2005

Got another magazine this week. More info, but I am disapointed by the dates chosen. I for the last 20 years have spent the 4th of July week on a island in the middle of the St. Lawerewnce river and will again this year. Looks like I'll be coming by boat. It is a great area to visit and there will be much to do and see. Again I advise that early reservations are extremely advised. Once the block of rooms at the host hotel are taken others might be aways away. One other recomended option than the host hotel would be Howard Johnsons. It is right on the river and has a great resturant on the roof. If anyone has any questions about the area ask away.
      Aviationaholic

Comment

Working...