WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: Michigan Chapter Meeting, October 6th

Default Michigan Chapter Meeting, October 6th

Annual business meeting will be held at Dupont Lapeer Airport. D95. The meeting will be up stairs starting at 11AM, Saturday Oct 6th, 2012. The fare will be pot-luck. Dishes, silver ware coffee and bottled water will be provided by the hosts. We will eat first and have the meeting after.

For more information contact Garry Butler 810-724-8157 or tripacer03c@tir.com

If I have the time off, I'll try to make it, should be fun.

Peter L,
    President

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Our next meeting will be Novenber 3rd at St Clair Cty Airport (PHN) in Port Huron. This is an airport of entry so our Canadian/Canadien friends are certainly welcome. All meeting start at 11 am and this meeting will be por luck, so bring a dish to pass. Meeting usually last about 2 hrs. If you drive in, there are lots of big box stores in Port Huron. I like to go down to the river and watch ships pass. There is a building on the South shore of the Black Riiver where it joins the St Clair river where you can set at a table and watcdh the river. There is a small coffee/food bar in the building along with information on the ships that are passing. Having been a tug boat skipper in the Army you can bet I'll be going there after the meeting (if I drive).