X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 56tripacer
    New Forumator
    • Sep 2018

New Tri Pacer owner from Wisconsin

Hi all, new member here from Madison Wi area. My dad and I just purchased our new to us Tri Pacer recently and I was made aware of the Short Wing Piper Club from the previous owner. This plane is a new beginning for both of us, for me the opportunity to start flight training with my very own plane and for my dad getting back in the air after 20 years. I couldn’t be happier with this opportunity and am appreciative of being apart of a group like this.
    Attached Files
  • Fred Mayes
    SWPC Secretary
    • Oct 2013

A beautiful Tri-Pacer. Thanks for joining the SWPC. As you probably know we will have a SWPC Convention next June the 24-28 in Wichita, Ks. We would like to see your Tri-Pacer there. It is a fun time and you get to meet members from all over.
    I am a flight instructor but everyone who buys a SW are too far away, so I don't get to instruct in a Tri-Pacer. It would be fun.

Fred Mayes
    Pacer N7478K
    SWPC Board Member

Comment

• 56tripacer
      New Forumator
      • Sep 2018

Thanks for the welcome Fred. I wish Missouri wasn’t so far away, short wing instructors seem to be few and far between in this area.

Comment

• Wag-builder
        SWPC President
        • Dec 2014

Welcome to the SWPC! You have a nice looking Tri-pacer and you will get many years of pleaser and enjoyment from these great planes. My son just earned his Private pilots license in our 1956 Tri-pacer this spring, so find an instructor and get started. Hope to see you at the convention next June.

Steve Carruthers

Comment

• dsimpson
          Journeyman Forumator
          • Feb 2010

See that your in Madison Wisconsin.I live in Waunakee. If you would like to talk tripacers call me
          phone 608-512-6270
          Dan Simpson

Comment

Working...