• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kdyates311@gmail.com
    New Forumator
    • Feb 2020

New TriPacer owner from Oklahoma

Greetings,

Been an SWPC member since November, but just got on the forum. Been an admirer of the Pacer and TriPacer for many years. After a 13 year hiatus from flying (kids), I recently jumped back in air by purchasing a TriPacer. This is my first fabric plane to own, but I figured it would be a great way to knock off the rust and has enough room to take my wife and boys up. So far it's been a great flying plane. I thought the short wing would make little less forgiving in a stall than other aircraft I've flown (Mooney, 175, 182, Decathlon), but I quickly found that stalls are a non-event. Also found that power on stalls are really more of a mush than a break.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Darren Yates
    N2610A
    1953 PA-22-135
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5457.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	49862
  • Tom Anderson
    Forum Administrator
    • Nov 2006

Darren,

Welcome to the club. Great plane and great fun. Fly it and your family to the convention this summer in Wichita. The details are on the web site. Maintenance data is available in the Maintenance Data Depot on the web site as well.

Tom

Comment

• Wag-builder
      SWPC President
      • Dec 2014

Hi Darren,

Welcome to the club and hope to see you at some of the events around the country. As Tom said, our annual convention will be close to you this year and hope to see you there. The club is full of knowledgeable members that are friendly and always willing to help.

Steve

Comment

Working...