WANT TO JOIN THE SHORT WING PIPER CLUB?

Thread: AGM battery STC SA02734CH for PA-20

Question AGM battery STC SA02734CH for PA-20

Hi All!
    I am looking for anyone that has been able to make contact with Svenn's Aviation to buy the STC for battery conversion/master CB install. I sent email and message returned and left phone message (to what I was given as Svenn's aviation in WI). Any leads on how to make contact or if someone else owns the STC, please advise.
    Thank you, Mike (PA-20, an original taildragger)

Mike,

I put in the Power Safe SBS-J16 battery last year via the STC I purchased from Svenn http://svennsaviation.com/ at the end of last year. I only did the battery mods and did not install the master CB and solenoid. When I did the battery mod I also installed the Bogert battery box modifications and copper cables. I don't have a phone number for them, but they responded quickly when I ordered the STC over the internet. By the way, I am very happy with the battery. It has worked well.

Tom Anderson

Hi Tom, thank you for the input. I tried the sales@svennsaviation.com, that has the full mailbox. Gave josh@svennsaviation.com and like you said got a very quick and efficient response from Josh. The STC is on it's way! Glad to hear you like the install and battery, have also had tremendous good fortune in my RVs for the last 15 years, I won't go back to even a sealed wet lead-acid battery.....it's AGM from here on out

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    Mike,

I put in the Power Safe SBS-J16 battery last year via the STC I purchased from Svenn http://svennsaviation.com/ at the end of last year. I only did the battery mods and did not install the master CB and solenoid. When I did the battery mod I also installed the Bogert battery box modifications and copper cables. I don't have a phone number for them, but they responded quickly when I ordered the STC over the internet. By the way, I am very happy with the battery. It has worked well.

Tom Anderson
    I am curious about this STC and have a few questions about it. So... if you installed the toggle switch master breaker you could then take out the expensive DPDT switch and then remove the large push to start contactor, both from under the pilots seat?

I would imagine that you could add the switched CB to the breaker panel as well as adding a turn to start ignition switch if not already installed?

Todd